***Please read our Policies***
These community-level classes are designed for everyone--students, employees, caretakers, parents,
babysitters, bystanders, Good Samaritans, teenagers...They can be taught in any combination of
Adult, Child, and/or Infant CPR, with or without AED or Basic First Aid, and as a full course or refresher
What You Will Learn: Adult, Child Infant CPR/AED
- Recognizing and respond to an emergency.
- How to care for a person who is choking.
- Checking an unconscious person for life-threatening and non
- Recognizing and caring for a person who is not breathing.
- How to care for a heart attack and how to give CPR.
- Using and AED and identifying precautions when using and AED.
What You Will Learn: Basic First Aid
In addition to learning to recognize emergencies and assess
conscious victims, participants in this course will learn to treat for:
- Heat and cold emergencies
- Sudden illnesses and poisonings
- Muscle, bone and joint injuries
- Head, neck, and back injuries
Very important. You must cancel two (2) business days before the start of the course to receive a full
refund. Cancellations the day before and the day of will result in a $20 equipment fee. No refund for
no-shows. Please double check that you are able to attend every class session for the full time as
there are NO MAKE UPS unless previously arranged.
What is Successful Completion?
1. Participants must show up on time and for every class. If you miss a class you will not be able to
pass the course.
2. Active participation is required in every class.
3. Ability to successfully execute all physical skills.
4. Pass two (2) written exams with an 80% or higher.
What To Bring
To each class please bring a pen or pencil and any snacks/drinks you may want. You will be provided
with participant manuals, gloves, and CPR masks.
Red Cross Community CPR, First Aid, AED
Our mission: To explore, educate, and sustain.